- Effectively run and manage various-sized electrical jobs.
- Maintain open, daily communication with Field Staff, General Contractor, and/or homeowner with regular updates to both.
- Estimate electrical projects, both residential and commercial.
- Hold primary responsibility for success of projects assigned to the Project Manager, including:
- Project startup/checklist
- Timely identification of problems and proposal of creative solutions
- Preparation of detailed project construction schedule
- All project logs and meeting minutes, daily field reports, submittal review
- General overview of jobsite safety procedures and practices
- Conduct regular project progress meetings and foster teamwork among all involved parties.
- Responsible for requisition processing and change orders for owners, subcontractors, and suppliers, construction schedule updates, overall project quality control and project close out procedures.
- Weekly meeting with GC/homeowner and bi-weekly production meeting with operations manager.
- Foster an enthusiastic, creative, "can do" attitude, and shares the responsibility for the Company and department goals.
We are also offering a $500 referral fee to anyone who tells of a candidate that we hire!
Please Submit Your Application Below