Here at Pacific Eagle Electric, we’re prepared to answer any questions you might have about solar energy systems. Solar power is green electricity that is either created from direct sunlight or the heat from the sun. This alternative to regular or familiar forms of energy including oil, natural gas, coal, and uranium can be much for cost efficient and environment friendly. Solar Energy is a renewable free source of energy that is reliable and sustainable. Unlike fossil fuels, solar energy does not pollute or emit any greenhouse gasses into the atmosphere when electricity is produced. Going green can be an expensive task but it also provides you the opportunity to reduce your home’s carbon footprint without changing your lifestyle or going into debt. Let us help you do your part!
Why Solar Energy?
Going solar has been becoming an ongoing and popular trend these days, and for good reason! If you’ve been wondering what motivates so many people to switch over to using solar energy, see below:
- Solar energy is great for the environment. Solar power creates no harmful emissions that can hurt the environment.
- Good investment. Solar energy will save you money each and every month, as well as add property value to your home.
- Solar panels are durable. Since solar panels do not have moving parts, they do not damage easily.
- Solar energy can be used all day. Most of the time, during the morning and afternoons, your solar system will gather more electricity than is being used. The excess energy will be retained for the evening.
Where do I start?
Ensuring the efficiency of your solar energy system is no small task. The first step is scheduling a professional consultation in which Pacific Eagle will come to your home and make sure that solar is the right solution for you. Aspects we will cover will include:
- How much sun your location gets
- How big the system needs to be to meet your electricity needs
- Whether you will be connected to the grid or not
- Where the system will be located and how much room it will need
- What needs to be done to ensure your safety
It is crucial that your home solar system is sized, sited, installed, and maintained correctly for total maximization of its energy performance. If our assessment and your goals see solar energy as the perfect fit for you, we will design a unique solar energy system for you, review a draft for approval with you, obtain all necessary permits, and begin the installation. Contact us today at 707-347-8088 to get started!